Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

To send private messages or create posts you need to create at least one character in game. You can download game here.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Vehicle issues

Que tengo que hacer con la roca grande?

NVice230

Pinned Questions & Answers

Bonich

RP HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Bonich

Crash with a character

K8NTO

Recent Activities

• EvieYo -

Posted the thread Vehicle issues.

Thread
    My vehicles were working fine up until I logged in earlier today, mounted my Flying Jet Squirrel and now it seems I can't really move at all. It will work going forward for around a second or so before stopping, if I turn it'll continue for another…
  • NVice230 -

Replied to the thread Que tengo que hacer con la roca grande?.

cambie de canal dos veces pero todavía no puedo interactuar con la roca ni nada por el estilo.
  • Bonich -

Replied to the thread Que tengo que hacer con la roca grande?.

Buenas. Cambia de canal e intenta de nuevo, eso deberia funcionar.

Moved to Spanish community

• Bonich -

Replied to the thread Questions & Answers.

Quote from Anditype: “Are there also new languages like German??? ” not yet, probably in a future we will be add more lenguages, the things is i am not sure if we have German translators in this moment, like much maybe 1 or 2.
  • Bonich -

Replied to the thread RP HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Hi RP is used for give bonus at skills, like 30% more of attack, less cooldown, more time of duraction of skill efect etc. HTB is special skill, it is like a final skill, but the true is that is not super strong or nothing like that.
  • kizane1 -

Posted the thread RP HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Thread
    what is the use of RP and what is the meaning of it and what is also HTB SKILL???
  • Anditype -

Replied to the thread Questions & Answers.

Are there also new languages like German???
  • Anditype -

Now follows kakaichi.

Follow
  • NVice230 -

Posted the thread Que tengo que hacer con la roca grande?.

Thread
    La verdad es que llevo un buen rato intentando intentando averiguar que tengo que hacer con la roca grande :x044: un poquito de ayuda no me vendría mal. :x040: