Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned [Fix] Launcher Problems

kakaichi

Great namek mobility

RinDinSan

Ayuda no me entra al juego

Bonich

Stuck on now loading after selecting my character

Waris

all the items from dragon ball wishes.

Waris

Recent Activities

• kakaichi -

Replied to the thread [Fix] Launcher Problems.

Blackscreen and after program not responding is almost 99% of time the lack of Directx, please see the video bellow to learn how to install directx correctly.
  • RinDinSan -

Replied to the thread Great namek mobility.

Ahh i dunno man back in the day if i logged in and saw freaking great nameks dashing beside me i'd probably defecate myself on the spot and end up with a life long trauma. I appreciate your view but let's not get too ahead of ourselves with these kind of…
  • Takaroku -

Liked Nady93’s post in the thread Patch notes #0 (Balance part).

Like (Post)
    DBOZ-Seperator-Final-Work.png List of balance changes that were made so far compared to retail DBO. g41qjaQ.png DBOZ-Seperator-Final-Work.png NOTE: List is not going to be updated with time, it is here only to let you know what was done until now. NOTE2:
  • Bonich -

Replied to the thread Ayuda no me entra al juego.

Quote from Fort: “Y como ago eso actualizo el windows namas?? ” no, pero tambien es algo que podes hacer. yo use este la otra vez que testeaba uno driver-booster.en.uptodown.com/windows
  • Fort -

Y como ago eso actualizo el windows namas??
  • Bonich -

creo que es algo de tu pc, algun driver faltante, alguna libreria de windows, algo hace caer el juego. Ya que la mayoria tenemos win 10 y funciona sin drama. intenta actualizando tus drivers con un driver boost.
  • Fort -

Una cosa mas puedo ser que no me entre al juego por falta de memoria o algo, porque algunos juegos se te instalan y todo pero a la hora de jugarlos te salta un aviso de que tienes poca memoria y te ponen los gráficos al mínimo no se si acá pasa lo mismo.
  • Krey Brock -

Now follows Bonich.

Follow
  • Fort -

Si no encuentran solución no hay problema espero hasta que salga la beta y lo vuelvo a instalar. Gracias por su ayuda.