Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Emac -

Replied to the thread Accpeting quests crashes me.

• Slayr24 -

• Bonich -

Quote from Emac: “I dunno if this is because of having to many quests but when i try to claim a quest or accept a new one my game freezes up and then crashes. Is that normal or because of all the quests I got? ” Quote from Slayr24: “I'm having same…
  • Bonich -

Quote from Emac: “I did the fix the game's files and it was going fine for a bit until I tried grabbing a new quest then the game froze ” tell-me your character name
  • Emac -

I did the fix the game's files and it was going fine for a bit until I tried grabbing a new quest then the game froze
  • Bonich -

Quote from Slayr24: “I've tried re-installing twice now and still having same problem. If you could talk to the devs it would be very appreciated, as I'm making do with logging in over and over again at the moment but its getting very…
  • Slayr24 -

I've tried re-installing twice now and still having same problem. If you could talk to the devs it would be very appreciated, as I'm making do with logging in over and over again at the moment but its getting very annoying
  • Slayr24 -

Ok thank you for your help I'll see is re-installing works
  • Bonich -

yes, it is, but dont say nothing wrong. Try deleting your game and re-extrart it from .rar. Maybe is some missing file and "fix" cannot fix it. I already tried with two of my character and woks fine. In last case i will talk with devs, but first try…
  • Slayr24 -

• Slayr24 -

Posted the thread crashing on continuous disappearance quest.

Thread
    I've tried playing the continuous disappearance quest a few times now and the game keeps freezing and crashing half way through the mission when I try fight grandpa gohan.
  • Bonich -

Quote from Slayr24: “I'm having same problem when I try accepting more than 2 quest the game will crash and I've tried the solution you've already suggested and I'm still having same problem. ” in dboz folder there is a file called dbolog, can you…
  • Slayr24 -

I'm having same problem when I try accepting more than 2 quest the game will crash and I've tried the solution you've already suggested and I'm still having same problem.
  • Bonich -

Liked [1ALTRAX.s]’s post in the thread Account Already Connected To server.

Like (Post)
    thank you so much my account is back
  • [1ALTRAX.s] -

Replied to the thread Account Already Connected To server.