Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JesusDarkX -

Posted the thread volar un 2% mas rapido al subir de nivel.

Thread
    una vez obtenida la habilidad de vuelo,esta aumentara su velocidad en un 2% o en un 0,25%
  • bransht -

Posted the thread Character stuck in now loading.

Thread
    I try to enter with my character and it gets stuck in the loading screen, the character name is Bransht
  • neielito2007 -

Replied to a comment by neielito2007 on kakaichi’s wall.

Wall Reply
    No
  • Cochito -

Wrote a comment on kakaichi’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Disculpa que te moleste Kakaichi mi personaje "Neiel" quedo abierto... Lo podrias cerrar por favor. Disculpa las molestias. Saludos
  • Pierre -

Liked patrykscovers’s post in the thread New Hairstyles.

Like (Post)
    some new hairstyles from db heroes and db legends 2c901b41bdd97bff0b383f285b59f39f.jpgff77df327b7e67358c1d116a6d9fc597.png Dragonheroes_hero_big.jpg Dragonheroes_berserker_big.jpg BROLY HAIRSTYLE THE BEST ONE…
  • FellFalidoBR -

Wrote a comment on FellFalidoBR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Oi!,Vamos Dar O Nosso Melhor! ;-)
  • MrSauzer -

Liked patrykscovers’s post in the thread New Hairstyles.

Like (Post)
    some new hairstyles from db heroes and db legends 2c901b41bdd97bff0b383f285b59f39f.jpgff77df327b7e67358c1d116a6d9fc597.png Dragonheroes_hero_big.jpg Dragonheroes_berserker_big.jpg BROLY HAIRSTYLE THE BEST ONE…
  • Coldcathode -

Replied to the thread Refund option.

a Buyback option would be nice in the future. I would just suggest a new tab so the UI doesn't get so cluttered. Maybe do this to the bank too, make it tabs in 1 window instead of 3 sepereate bag windows, or just a bigger window with all the bags…
  • patrykscovers -

Posted the thread New Hairstyles.

Thread
  • Pierre -

Posted the thread Budokai Aura System.

Thread
    As far as I know, the title system would be like in retail. After 1 week you lose your budokai aura. After seeing this suggestion: Screenshot_20210302-115447_Discord.jpg I have come to a mix of both ideas. Once you win budokai you get your aura for a…
  • Nady93 -

Created the event First DB Scramble.

Event
    First DB Scramble
  • Bardock777sensual -

Posted the thread password reset not working.

Thread
    hello anyone know how i can reset the password? is that I forget it x "d
  • Pierre -

Liked ZOLTY’s post in the thread Sayan Tail in character customization/skinnt male majin.

Like (Post)
    LMAO BUT THERE IS NO SAIYANS IN GAME YOU PLAY FOOKIN HUMAN NOT SAIYAN, AND HUMANS CAN'T INTO MONKE. U CAN'T JUST ADD SKINNY MAJIN, IT REQUIRE TO ADD AND REMODEL ALL ITEMS AND SHEEIT THAT WILL FIT HIM. I WAS SURE THAT I READ BR SUGGESTION BUT IT'S P0LISH…
  • WarriorZS -

Liked WarriorZS’s post in the thread Sobre el SK.

Like (Post)
    Buenas tengo una sugerencia en el juego y es que se dejara al Shadow Knight tal y como estaba en global ya que en este se le escalaba la mayoría de sus habilidades en ataque enérgico pero con el cambio de la habilidad golpe audaz que ahora escala en…
  • WarriorZS -

Posted the thread Sobre el SK.

Thread
    Buenas tengo una sugerencia en el juego y es que se dejara al Shadow Knight tal y como estaba en global ya que en este se le escalaba la mayoría de sus habilidades en ataque enérgico pero con el cambio de la habilidad golpe audaz que ahora escala en…