THE LESS PLAYED CLASS IN THE GAME DENDE GOT NERFED TO THE BONE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• THE LESS PLAYED CLASS IN THE GAME DENDE GOT NERFED TO THE BONE

:x07: Dragon Clan
      Healing skills will get reduced if used on themselves with each use by 20%, and max reduction is 100%.
      100% reduction means that heal will only get value written on skill, without adding attack/weapon bonus.
      Note: Healing reduction effect will be removed when they heal target other than selves.
      Dende Priest
      :x03:
      Kami's Healing Technique

Increase effect of the healing skills effect is changed from 200/400/800 to 200/350/500.

I think they nerfed Dende soo damn hard, it was my favorite class not many people played it but now after those nerfs that class will be dead, will only be usefull for Party after that. Has no aoe dmg (you can take AOE skills but it screws your build tree and they are not really good either soo is not worth), or hight defense, has no stuns and it was based mainly on his healing to get threw bosses PVE and PVP in general you had great sustain but you used to get one shoted by anyone that's why there was no dendes on the top ladder of pvp agains tanks or Majin buss it was draft pretty much cuz of sustains and defenses, you had to have a really good gear to kill some people, because only the best fighters and SK that can one shot people where on the top, now Dende will be garbage in pvp trash for farming soo as I said only usefull for party. I think they fuked up on those nerfs they had to nerf his dmg habilitis like antena beam and super antena beam or his EP usage meybe and let his healing stay, now is an awfull class you can't even help urself now.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Latitante ().

• This class will actually benefit so much from Crit Reduction armours existing in the game, a non rng alternative to oppose 1 shots? Yeah these nerfs were needed, also reminder that Dende Priest never had Kamis Healing Technique back in the beta of Retail DBO. Nady is one of the best Retail dende's, have faith in his choices. This project is promising because it is open to good changes for the health of the game while keeping the good things from retail.