Dark Warrior

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ivan Gabriel wrote:

So... How's the class doing with the changes they made? Is it good, bad....

Personally I dont like changes they made to DW. They nerfed his farming ability giving little in return so rn DW is avarage in PvE. No idea about how he is doing in PvP.
      It takes soooo long to access any at least decent damaging ability to grind and lvl up and even when you unlock DW damage skills they just suck. Overall pain in the ass to lvl up and grind so most ppl quickly changed to SK thanks to change class command available in alpha.
    • I think you forgot, especially the friend who sent a build up, that DW and SK are classes that have the ability to choose between physical or magical damage or even fusion, but it is mainly physical.
      In the build above, SPs were placed in magic attack skills, but you may have forgotten that the Warrior class's 18% attack buff is 18% physical attack.
    • Spat wrote:

Ivan Gabriel wrote:

So... How's the class doing with the changes they made? Is it good, bad....
      Personally I dont like changes they made to DW. They nerfed his farming ability giving little in return so rn DW is avarage in PvE. No idea about how he is doing in PvP.
      It takes soooo long to access any at least decent damaging ability to grind and lvl up and even when you unlock DW damage skills they just suck. Overall pain in the ass to lvl up and grind so most ppl quickly changed to SK thanks to change class command available in alpha.
      Sad... Hope they at least give Energy Siege it's AoE effect. Or make the class like it is on Global.

But what about the poison damage on Whirlwind and Dragon Strike? Was a good change? Cyclone decreasing Dodge Rate is nice than Hit Rate xD. But I think Cyclone would work better as a Abdominal pain damage.
    • New

Yeah i was really disappointed too back when i first saw zenkai's skill tree for DW and Energy siege without AoE in it, knowing that it was literally their signature skill back in global. There was a lot of talk and the story came out that the skill wasn't supposed to be like that for various reasons (i think it was animation or something, lol), so we kinda must make peace with the fact that this isn't dbog and that every project has it's own thing. Topic was discussed seriously already and considering that "they" decided to go ahead and be stubborn about it, there's no helping it really. Shoganai shoganai!

At the end of the day, it's a very small price to pay for revival of our beautiful game, for which this project definitely showed the most potential. I remember that some people i talked with on discord even said that they could still farm with DW, so uhhh....there's that.

I just hope they don't make turtle's kamehamehas single target too, hehe (i'm joking, please don't do that)

Edit: but yea seriously make their kamehamehas single target and then add a little DoT thingy on a skill like scatter shot or something to try and compensate for it, what a meme. Like fighters have needle and stronger needle, now DWs have hellzone grenade and weaker hellzone grenade xd. Kay,kay...i'm out, peace!

Kind regards

Signature

RinDinSan#0055

The post was edited 1 time, last by RinDinSan ().