Closed Alpha Keys Giveaway [CLOSED]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Closed Alpha Keys Giveaway [CLOSED]

Hello everyone!

We have seen that you are eager to play DBO Zenkai, and so we would like to thank you for your ongoing support.
    As a result, we've decided to do a giveaway of Closed Alpha keys under a few special conditions.
    What you will need to do is to like our Facebook page and subscribe to our Youtube channel.

How to participate?

You will need to use special website to do so, so >>> CLICK HERE!
    When you click on that link, you will be sent to a website with similar details to the screenshot shown below:

In order to participate, you will need to like the Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter and/or join Discord and/or subscribe on our Youtube channel.
    Now, for example if you were to add +1 likes for DBOZ on Facebook you will see something like this:

This means that you are IN!
    Now be warned that each of these requirements, gives you 1 point and increases your chance receiving a key.

How many keys will be given out?

The amount of closed alpha keys we distribute is honestly up to the community and their level of support.
    • 1,000 likes on the DBOZ Facebook page will result in us giving away 10 closed alpha keys
    • 2,000 likes on the DBOZ Facebook page will result in us giving away extra 15 closed alpha keys
    • 3'000 likes on the DBOZ Facebook page will result in us giving away extra 20 closed alpha keys

• 1'000 subscribers on DBOZ's Youtube channel will result in us giving away 10 closed alpha keys
    • 2'000 subscribers on DBOZ's Youtube channel will result in us giving away extra 15 closed alpha keys
    • 3'000 subscribers on DBOZ's Youtube channel will result in us giving away extra 20 closed alpha keys
    Important Notice:

GIVEWAYS ARE NOW CLOSED, CYA AT OPEN ALPHA!

Signature

class13 “I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not” class14

We might see each others in some other games.
    Take care everyone!