Pinned [Fix] Launcher Problems

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • [Fix] Launcher Problems

      1. Launcher don't open (.dll errors)>
        Unistall all you Visual Runtime c++ from your PC
        Them download the version x86 install it in your PC, them restart your PC.
        VC++2015

        or download this file and extract in the game folder
        Launcher_Dll_Fixes
        If you still with the problem, jump to the 6th step in this thread.
      2. Launcher don't open 2>
        Put this file in the game folder and extract it
        Launcher Fix

        Ps: This way can cause issues with font, so go to your launcher options and click in "Fix" button.

      3. Game crashes when start>
        Use the fix Button in the launcher options, if error stay happening, redownload your game (This is happening due corrupted files)
        Game Download


      4. Launcher Crashing in the Middle of the Update>
        Put the game folder as an exception to antivirus or disable your antivirus.

      5. I click in play button, make the login and nothing happens>
        Put the game folder as an exception to antivirus or disable your antivirus.
        Go to your launcher configurations, and click in Fix button.
        If don't fix, reinstall your game with the folder that you'll install your game as exception to your antivirus.
      6. I recive 0x000007b after clicking to open launcher>
        Recommended is to make the same first step in this thread.
        If you already made the first step but without solution, so we recommend use the Redistributable package all in one,
        Visual C++ Redistributable Package All in One
        click on install_all.bat, It will install all of them.


      7. I'm still reciving 0x0000007b issue even after the 6th step>
        We recived some reports of fixing this issue by installing visual c++ and updating the drivers of computers, so we recommend to use Driver Boost or any other way to update the drivers of your computer.

      8. My launcher seems to be stuck>
        Remember that you'll need to download a lot of updates, so if it seems that your launcher is stuck, we recommend wait to ensure if it's really stuck or if it's only downloading one heavy update.


      9. It's telling-me one message error about x64 version>
        This is due to corrupted launcher files, go to your launcher options and click in "Fix" button



      10. I'm having random blackscreen or DX.DLL Errors after opening the game>
        This is fixed by installing Directx End-User Runtimes
        DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)



        How to Install Directx

      ____________________________________________________________________
      Remember, our minimum requirements to run the game is:
      Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 8.1, 10
      Mac/Linux Only with Wine/Play on Linux profile





      Make sure that you have your OS with the latest update available

      Signature



      “Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise."

      The post was edited 1 time, last by kakaichi ().

    • hadez100 wrote:

      tengo el problema 9 y no se como solucionarlo.
      con el boton de fix, espera que termine y volve a intentar. Eso deberia ser suficiente.

      Signature

      Te gusta jugar al juego en español?, creo que la respuesta es si, pero ves que es muy poco lo que tenemos traducido.

      Si estas interesado en ayudar a traducir el juego, lee este post, donde vas a encontrar mas informacion: [Traducción] Buscamos traductores para el equipo de español
    • Problemas con el lanzador


      Hola, me he descargado el juego hace banda y lo he instalado ya la hora de abrir el DBOZenkai launcher no se me abre ni aparece nada, solo no se quiere ejecutar, desactivé el antivirus ni nada, instalé el juego sin antivirus por si eliminaba archivo y nada, descargué el juego sin antivirus y nada tampoco, alguna solución?
    • Ezekielito wrote:

      Problemas con el lanzador


      Hola, me he descargado el juego hace banda y lo he instalado ya la hora de abrir el DBOZenkai launcher no se me abre ni aparece nada, solo no se quiere ejecutar, desactivé el antivirus ni nada, instalé el juego sin antivirus por si eliminaba archivo y nada, descargué el juego sin antivirus y nada tampoco, alguna solución?
      Buenas

      intentaste con el punto 1 o 2 de este thread?

      Signature

      Te gusta jugar al juego en español?, creo que la respuesta es si, pero ves que es muy poco lo que tenemos traducido.

      Si estas interesado en ayudar a traducir el juego, lee este post, donde vas a encontrar mas informacion: [Traducción] Buscamos traductores para el equipo de español
    • tsunasawada wrote:

      oi o meu laucher fica baixando os arquivos mesmo apos o termino me impossibilitando jogar
      Hi

      turn off your antivirus or put the game as exception, and open the game as adm.
      Remember to have the files extracted, don't open directly from winrar.

      Signature

      Te gusta jugar al juego en español?, creo que la respuesta es si, pero ves que es muy poco lo que tenemos traducido.

      Si estas interesado en ayudar a traducir el juego, lee este post, donde vas a encontrar mas informacion: [Traducción] Buscamos traductores para el equipo de español
    • pknaozao wrote:

      meu laucher abre mas o jogo nao oque fasso
      ?
      Hi

      look if in the DBOZ folder there is this file: (image bellow)
      Files
      • Client.png

        (2.58 kB, downloaded 14 times, last: )

      Signature

      Te gusta jugar al juego en español?, creo que la respuesta es si, pero ves que es muy poco lo que tenemos traducido.

      Si estas interesado en ayudar a traducir el juego, lee este post, donde vas a encontrar mas informacion: [Traducción] Buscamos traductores para el equipo de español
    • New

      Okay so, every time I open the game, the launcher works fine, but as soon as I click play the client opens as a white screen and crashes (stops responding) if I click on it. If I don't click it stays like that forever.

      I've tried literally every single fix suggested and none of them worked, I really want to play this game, help pls.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Spow86 ().

    • New

      Spow86 wrote:

      Okay so, every time I open the game, the launcher works fine, but as soon as I click play the client opens as a white screen and crashes (stops responding) if I click on it. If I don't click it stays like that forever.

      I've tried literally every single fix suggested and none of them worked, I really want to play this game, help pls.
      Crash after opening the game, most probably is 100% no driver update issue.

      Update your driver with some programs to auto update all PC drivers, like Driver Booster.

      Signature



      “Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise."
    • New

      kakaichi wrote:

      Spow86 wrote:

      Okay so, every time I open the game, the launcher works fine, but as soon as I click play the client opens as a white screen and crashes (stops responding) if I click on it. If I don't click it stays like that forever.

      I've tried literally every single fix suggested and none of them worked, I really want to play this game, help pls.
      Crash after opening the game, most probably is 100% no driver update issue.
      Update your driver with some programs to auto update all PC drivers, like Driver Booster.
      Just tried it, same thing is still happening, I even restarted my pc.
    • New

      Spow86 wrote:

      kakaichi wrote:

      Spow86 wrote:

      Okay so, every time I open the game, the launcher works fine, but as soon as I click play the client opens as a white screen and crashes (stops responding) if I click on it. If I don't click it stays like that forever.

      I've tried literally every single fix suggested and none of them worked, I really want to play this game, help pls.
      Crash after opening the game, most probably is 100% no driver update issue.Update your driver with some programs to auto update all PC drivers, like Driver Booster.
      Just tried it, same thing is still happening, I even restarted my pc.
      Try reinstalling your game, delete all files and install again.

      Signature



      “Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise."
    • New

      kakaichi wrote:

      Spow86 wrote:

      kakaichi wrote:

      Spow86 wrote:

      Okay so, every time I open the game, the launcher works fine, but as soon as I click play the client opens as a white screen and crashes (stops responding) if I click on it. If I don't click it stays like that forever.

      I've tried literally every single fix suggested and none of them worked, I really want to play this game, help pls.
      Crash after opening the game, most probably is 100% no driver update issue.Update your driver with some programs to auto update all PC drivers, like Driver Booster.
      Just tried it, same thing is still happening, I even restarted my pc.
      Try reinstalling your game, delete all files and install again
      Did that, nothing changed still.